Belly Dance Party Cruise
The Best Belly Dance Vacation Ever! Family & Friends Welcome!
What to Expect...
Explore - exotic ports of call
Collaborate - build a community of dance & music
Inspire - you with classes & experiences
No Experience Necessary!
What to Expect: Aside from all the things to do on the Cruise Ship, we also offer...
- FRIENDLY FELLOWSHIP of Cruisers! We welcome everyone and are here to have fun together!
- Dinner together (most nights); try to sit somewhere new or next to someone new every night! Schedule changes announced as well
- Dance, Drum, Music, and Yoga Classes - instruction in a variety of topics! You'll learn something new!
- Jams after dinner, sometimes in the hot tub, sometimes in our favorite location
- Dancing & Shenannigans - We often close down the disco so NEVER think everyone’s gone to bed!
- Theme Nights - Pirate/Mermaids, 70's Night or White Party, Wig Night, Hat Day...
- Formal Night - The whole ship participates, sometimes there are two!
- Professional Show (open to dance professionals & troupes, submit a Performer Application and please include links to videos of your performance for consideration. Deadline SEPTEMBER 1st)
How to Prepare:
- Musicians & dancers, check in with us to see what songs/pieces we are working on for next year so we can all prep and plan ahead
- Check back for theme nights so you can plan your costumes. There will always be a Fancy Night, maybe two
- Take your vitamins! You want to be healthy on our trip!
Get ready to have some FUN!!!!
* Please note the itinerary is not mandatory! At any point in time you are also welcome to: Relax in your room and order room service, relax on deck and read a book, enjoy hot tubs, pools, movies on the pool deck, game rooms, get involved in their games & activities (check the ship's daily schedule), try your luck at the Vegas-style casino, get a treatment at the Spa, visit the fitness center, jogging track, play at the video arcade, eat at the various restaurants on the ship, enjoy a show in the main theatre, dance in their disco, have a cocktail and lounge in their bars, shop Duty-Free, visit the art gallery
...Bringing the kids? Tons of Kids Activities, Teen hangouts and family-oriented activities too!
Feb 16-23, 2020
Our 11th Annual Cruise!
This year we are featuring Amy Sigil from California, a favorite on our cruises!
Tampa - Costa Maya, Mexico - Harvest Caye, Belize; Roatan, Honduras - Cozumel, Mexico
Join us for a special Valentine's Day Show at Hip Expressions Belly Dance Studio in St Petersburg, Florida, Friday, February 14th, featuring Amy Sigil and more! Plus, workshops Friday & Saturday, then Sunday... we cruise!
MUST book with Arleene, our awesome travel agent, call her at 727.564.6847. Payment plans available. Prices start at about $900/person and up (double occupancy) - a deal for a week at sea, dining and accommodations included!
Additional Cruising Fee & Classes Fee due to Hip Expressions, registration will be up soon. This helps us cover the cost of bringing all our musicians and dancers so that we can all have the time of our lives, together!
What to Bring: (some suggestions)
Suggested list of what to bring:
- RED FLOWER(s) - our group’s signature. Attached to clothes, hat, hair, bag...
- bathing suits
- motion sickness deterrent (our favorites are the wristbands & Bonine)
- sweaters for inside/late night
- yoga pants/dance class attire
- instruments (drums, flutes, guitars, accordions, zills, harmonica, anything you have that makes noise)
- Fancy Outfit for Captain's Reception/Fancy Night
- Fun Hat(s)
- Gatsby attire
- Pirate/Swashbuckler Attire/Mermaid attire
- Cash for Ports
- good walking shoes for any excursion or water shoes if you need them
- anything you may need if you book an excursion
- Passport - OR - Driver's License & Birth Certificate
A SMILE & willingness to go with the FLOW!
"Had a great time! Such a wonderful, fun-loving group to hang out with. Love the body confidence!"
"This group was the most inclusive & welcoming group. That alone completely made this trip worth every minute & penny! Thank you!" - Dancer
"Everyone was so nice and sweet. I didn't have one bad moment the whole week." - Non-Dancer Friend
"I really enjoyed this, I felt no pressure to do anyhthing and was able to enjoy it my way! Looking forward to next year!" - Dancer
"It was great to meet Shimmy Mob dancers from all over! What great people!" - Dancer
"Really enjoyed meeting everyone. Everyone was very welcoming. All the activities were very well coordinated and fun!" - Dancer Spouse
"It was a great experience, the staff was amazing & extremely nice. First time on the cruise & I would recommend it!" - Dancer Family member