Classes @ The Centre on St Pete Beach
Join us at the Centre at St Pete Beach, where you can be yourself!
Try some dance, yoga, art, aerial yoga, or sound healing; grab a coffee, make an appointment with Triverde Health for your medical cannabis card, sign up for infused cooking classes, purchase CBD for you or your pet, join us for Caregivers, Veterans, and other events - we're just a place to be happy, a place to be... you!
Scroll down for our Class Schedule.
The Centre is on St Pete Beach, right on Bind Pass, across from Vido & Michael's. Look for the building with the blue and yellow signs. Parking is on the street.
- Please pre-register, and check-in when you arrive. If you need help signing up for a class, feel free to come at least 15 minutes early to class and we will show you how to do it from your phone.
- - Are you new? Glad you're here! You're welcome to be perfectly yourself, just as you are!
- - No gum, and phones & watches OFF. This is YOUR time, give that valuable gift to yourself!
- - Keep your scented lotions and perfumes for a night out on the town, not for the studio.
- - No shoes on the dance floors! Dance shoes or LeoToes are great.
- - Keep your personal items off the dance floor.
This class is for everyone, regardless of experience, just keep moving and have fun!
Designed for those who are brand new to the style or to dance; learn the foundations of the dance form.
For those with a solid understanding of the fundamentals, and mindful enough of your body that you can move safely through space and add extra layers.
You'll need a solid understanding of the dance, you may want to check with the instructor before joining, each class has a specific set of pre-requisites and we keep it moving!
Having trouble with the above links? Use our Classic Sign-In Screen.