Classes @ The MAR
Join us on Central @ The MAR St Pete
We are so excited to be hosting classes, right on Central! The MAR is at 2309 Central Ave, St Petersburg, Florida, 33713. Parking is on the street, read the signs carefully.
- NO WALK-INS - You must pre-register! Online, or call, 727.251.5241. If you can't make it, please cancel your reservation at least 4 hours before class.
- Keep a card on file please. If you want to purchase something during your visit, this will streamline the process.
- Bring your own props if you need them.
- There is a water fountain available.
- Are you new? We welcome you... to be perfectly yourself here, just as you are!
- No gum.
- Keep your scented lotions and perfumes for date night, not for the studio.
- Check in with us when you arrive.
- Please stay socially distanced. Wear a mask at your own discretion and comfort.
- No shoes on the dance floor! Dance shoes or LeoToes are great.
- We often greet with hugs - instead, now we are doing improvisational dance greetings - we'll show you ours if you show us yours!
- Phones OFF during class. Keep your personal items against the wall, closest to your space in the classroom, and away from other's items.
- By signing up for a class, you are declaring that:
- ...you do not have a fever, respiratory symptoms, sore throat or new headache
- ...you have not been exposed to anyone with these symptoms OR diagnosed positive for COVID-19
IF you are diagnosed or become sick, please notify us immediately, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will never disclose your identity, but notify those who were in your vicinity that someone has been diagnosed so they can also take precautionary procedures.
If you will not show up for class, please cancel 4 hours prior to class start time. Others may want the opportunity.
- If you prefer, you can fill out and sign our studio forms and bring them in prior to your first class:
If you are unable to fill them out, come a few minutes prior to class and fill them out at the studio.
This class is for everyone, regardless of experience, just keep moving and have fun!
Designed for those who are brand new to the style or to dance; learn the foundations of the dance form.
For those with a solid understanding of the fundamentals, and mindful enough of your body that you can move safely through space and add extra layers.
You'll need a solid understanding of the dance, you may want to check with the instructor before joining, each class has a specific set of pre-requisites and we keep it moving!
Class - Ongoing, drop ins welcome
Course - A series of classes that builds from start to finish; no drop ins. Sign up from the beginning to reap the full benefits; one week late is also ok, please call to sign up if you've missed the first class.
Having trouble with the above links? Use our Classic Sign-In Screen.