Classes @ Warehouse Arts District Association
In the Heart of St Pete Arts District, come play!
We are in the *new* Rusche Studio at the Pruitt Arts Education Center!
Driving Directions: You'll pass WADA going South on 22nd Street; look for signs for parking that take you into a large parking lot. Our studio is to the R side (East) of the parking lot.
Join us for our Art Walk Hafla, every 2nd Saturday, 5 - 8pm right in front of the studio! Want to share a dance, fire dance, or just come and play? Bring your drums, zills and good spirits and come on down!
- - No walk-ins; please pre-register, and check-in when you arrive. If you need help signing up for a class, feel free to come at least 15 minutes early to class and we will show you how to do it from your phone.
- - Are you new? Glad you're here! You're welcome to be perfectly yourself, just as you are!
- - No gum, and phones & watches OFF. This is YOUR time, give that valuable gift to yourself!
- - Keep your scented lotions and perfumes for a night out on the town, not for the studio.
- - No shoes on the dance floors! Dance shoes or LeoToes are great.
- - Keep your personal items off the dance floor.
This class is for everyone, regardless of experience, just keep moving and have fun!
Designed for those who are brand new to the style or to dance; learn the foundations of the dance form.
For those with a solid understanding of the fundamentals, and mindful enough of your body that you can move safely through space and add extra layers.
You'll need a solid understanding of the dance, you may want to check with the instructor before joining, each class has a specific set of pre-requisites and we keep it moving!
Belly Dance & Samba Drop-In Classes
Beginner's Belly Dance Course
Having trouble with the above links? Use our Classic Sign-In Screen.