We are open; Stay Safe!
- NO WALK-INS - You must pre-register! Online, or call, 727.251.5241. If you can't make it, please cancel your reservation at least 4 hours before class, to avoid extra charges.
- Keep a card on file please. If you want to purchase something during your visit, this will streamline the process.
- Bring your own props if you need them.
- Bring your own water or buy it from our fridge. No water refills are available, the water fountain is out of order.
- Are you new? Allow us to help you get familiar with the space. We'll greet you and give you a tour, you're welcome to be perfectly yourself here, just as you are!
- No gum.
- Keep your scented lotions and perfumes for date night, not for the studio.
- Check in with the desk when you arrive.
- Please stay socially distanced. Wear a mask at your own discretion and comfort.
- Remove your shoes and leave them DOWNSTAIRS.
- We often greet with hugs - instead, now we are doing improvisational dance greetings - we'll show you ours if you show us yours!
- Phones OFF during class. Keep your personal items against the wall, closest to your space in the classroom, and away from other's items.
- By signing up for a class, you are declaring that:
- ...you do not have a fever, respiratory symptoms, sore throat or new headache
- ...you have not been exposed to anyone with these symptoms OR diagnosed positive for COVID-19
IF you are diagnosed or become sick, please notify us immediately, email@example.com. We will never disclose your identity, but notify those who were in your vicinity that someone has been diagnosed so they can also take precautionary procedures.
If you will not show up for class, please cancel 4 hours prior to class start time to avoid a $5 fee (Members), or the cost of a class. Others may want the opportunity.
- If you prefer, you can fill out and sign our studio forms and bring them in prior to your first class:
If you are unable to fill them out, come a few minutes prior to class and fill them out at the studio with our freshly sanitized pens!
This class is for everyone, regardless of experience, just keep moving and have fun!
Designed for those who are brand new to the style or to dance; learn the foundations of the dance form.
For those with a solid understanding of the fundamentals, and mindful enough of your body that you can move safely through space and add extra layers.
You'll need a solid understanding of the dance, you may want to check with the instructor before joining, each class has a specific set of pre-requisites and we keep it moving!
Having trouble with the above links? Use our Classic Sign-In Screen.