Dance - Inspire - Transform
**A Dance for Every Body**
- Pre-Registration required for ALL Classes.
- VIRTUAL & IN-STUDIO classes - 30+ classes/week, including Belly Dance, Nia, Polynesian, Burlesque, Samba, Jazz, Modern, Yoga & Intro to Belly Dance
- SERIES CLASSES include Choreographies, Flamenco, Tap, and more!
- **Not sure where to start? Ask us for recommendations!**
- Keep Calm... and Dance On!
Check out the latest Channel 10 uplifting news clip about our fearless leader, Johanna Zenobia!
- **New? Try our Intro Special, $45/30 days, unlimited classes, no obligation. Take 10 classes in your first 30 days, and get a $45 credit towards future classes.
- Includes in-studio & virtual classes, too!
- These classes are included in your Membership or Intro Special at no extra charge!
- Please note the class levels; you can sort by those on our class schedule pages (select Virtual or Studio classes).
Newest Series Courses
- These Courses are offered ONLY as a series, no drop ins, and have a special price for Members. Sign up EARLY as in-person spots are limited!
Upcoming Shows & Events
We are a Global Inclusive Creative Movement Community
Are you looking for inspiration and motivation? A way to make your life more fulfilling, physically, mentally, and emotionally? Join us and check out our fresh approach to a more rewarding life through dance, fitness, and self-expression! Hip Expressions Belly Dance Studio is a movement, a community, a collaboration - dancers, musicians, artists, yogis, students, professionals, and supporters, of all ages, shapes and sizes... all united around a commitment to community, wellness, and art. Join us!
"I feel like I found a secret heavenly place on earth"
There are many, many classes available to choose from, and multiple days of the week to fit my busy schedule. Most of all, I love the women and the openly accepting environment where everyone encourages, supports and recognizes one another for their inward beauty, and builds one another up, boosting confidence in one another.
Sandra Johnson - St Pete, FL
You provide many with a safe, comfortable home for artist expression as well as a place where you can make supportive friendships. People are free to participate as much as, or as little as they have the opportunity and desire to in your services, all of which may provide improved health and fitness,and self-confidence.
Sandy Sayson-Fraser - Clearwater, FL
The atmosphere of the studio is amazing, the teachers are fun and very kind. I'm very happy to be a repeat customer I feel like I found a secret heavenly place on Earth within these doors!!
Cristina Meraki - St Pete, FL
Hip Expressions in Action
Welcome to the Community of Inspirational Movement!